Thursday, July 11, 2024

11/07/24 - Samantha Jade being interviewed for ''The West Australian'' website

WA’s Samantha Jade starts 100-day countdown to ''Telethon'' as stars begin to align for 57th annual fundraiser

Returning for the 57th time, the event that puts the ''fun'' in ''fundraiser'' is set to welcome pop star Samantha Jade back to Perth as it counts down 100 days to showtime.

The first of many famous faces to be announced, the homegrown talent has moved her life to the East Coast since her last performance at ''Telethon'' in 2017:

“There’s truly no place like home”, she said, “I’m so excited to return to my hometown of Perth and to be involved this year in ''Telethon''. It’s one of my favourite times of the year.”

Embracing her travelling schedule yet always keeping Perth close, the 37-year-old admits there are treasures from her early career she can’t replicate from afar:

“I always miss my family of course and the beautiful beaches”, Jade revealed.

Performing via a Sydney studio in 2020 due to COVID-19, the ''New Boy'' hitmaker is excited to bring her new single ''Peachy'' out friday july 26th 2024 to the stage:

''Peachy'' is one of my absolute favourite songs that I have been a part of creating. It’s fun, feel-good and positive! Hopefully everyone will love having a good dance to it”, she said.

Link: [X]

No comments:

Post a Comment