Thursday, December 3, 2020

03/12/20 - Samantha Jade being interviewed by the website "PerthNow.com.au"

Pop star Samantha Jade’s Christmas wish has already come true.

With the Western Australia borders to open to quarantine-free travel with New South Wales and Victoria next week, Jade will be able to make her annual pilgrimage home to Perth to see her family:

“Christmas is always the best time of year, to be with people you love”, Jade said, “This year is a whole other level with a lot of people having been separated from their families and it has also been a really tough year mentally. I have been praying to be able to go home and see my family, hoping for a miracle.”

It comes after Jade was forced to postpone her wedding to fiance Pat Handlin, the son of "Sony Music Australia" boss Denis Handlin, because of COVID-19 travel restrictions this year:

“We did start planning because everyone was like "Are you ever going to plan this wedding?" and i feel like i wasn’t knowing it was going to happen. It was a full surprise, so i didn’t have anything even pre-done or thought out”, Jade said, “Obviously we have just had to put everything on hold; my best friend, who is like my brother, who went through my whole experience in the industry and my experience with my mum with me, lives in LA, so i can’t have a wedding without him.”

Jade’s mum died after a battle with cancer in 2014.

Credit: [X]

No comments:

Post a Comment