Sunday, November 29, 2015

30/11/15 - Samantha Jade being interviewed for the website "BuzzFeed.com"

We made Samantha Jade answer the hardest australian questions.

From her amazing vocals to her busy acting schedule, there's no denying Samantha Jade is an incredibly talented lady.

Her latest album "Nine" was just released and she's due to appear on Seven's "Home And Away" in early 2016.

Samantha visited "BuzzFeed.com.au" and we put her to the test by making her answer the toughest aussie questions.

1. Lamingtons or fairy bread?

"Oh come on! My parties when i was little would not be the same if i didn't have fairy bread. That was my favourite thing to do. My brother and i got the weirdest craving for fairy bread about a month ago and tried to find hundreds and thousands and they're actually really hard to find if "Woolies" isn't open that is!"

2. "Macca"'s run or a "Bunnings" sausage sizzle?

"I love a good sausage sizzle, but who doesn't love a Macca's run? Especially when you're hungover, i want myself a little sausage "McMuffin" and two hash browns."

3. Chris or Liam Hemsworth?

"I like Liam Hemsworth - he's a bit more my age and Chris has a wife and kids. So i'll go with Liam!"

4. "Goon" or "Passion Pop"?

"Oh that's hard. I'm going to show my age here! "Passion Pop" just sounds nicer."

5. "Neighbours" or "Home And Away"?

"I've spent some time in Summer Bay now and i love it and Alf lives there!"

6. Meat pie or sausage roll?

"They were always like 02.80$ at the servo and when i was hungry and coming home from the studio, that was my choice!"

7. NRL or AFL?

"I have to choose AFL. I'm from Perth and my dad's an Eagles supporter and so am i."

8. A day at the beach or a winery tour?

"The beach i'd go to is Cottesloe beach in Perth. It's just so special and something about it is so beautiful. I find it so replenishing."

9. "Real Housewives Of Melbourne" or "The Bachelorette Australia"?

"I think those shows are so cool. I met Sam and she is so nice. Loved the show."

10. A kangaroo or a quokka?

"Kangaroos are like our homies! They're our national animal!"

11. Thongs or ugg boots?

"Uggs! I love my uggs. Obviously not in summer, but they're unlike any other shoe comfort wise."

12. "Big Day Out" or "Splendour In The Grass"?

"I've been to "Splendour In The Grass" and i loved it. I love being in those little gum boots and walking around. And in winter, you can rug up and not be so sweaty. "Big Day Out" was such the thing to do in high school though, it's sad it's ended."

13. Melbourne or Sydney?

"It's my home now! I do love Melbourne though."

14. "ANZAC" biscuit or a "Tim Tam"?

"Tim Tams" are just my favourite thing! I was watching "Rove" one night and he was teaching someone to do the slam and i've never been able to achieve it, so i keep eating "Tim Tams", so one day, i can achieve it!"

15. Potato cake or potato scallop?

(Laughs) "Oh my Gosh. Potato cake? I like the word cake better than scallop, so i'm going to go with cake!"

Credit: [X]

No comments:

Post a Comment