Thursday, December 6, 2018

07/12/18 - Samantha Jade being interviewed for the website "Who.com.au"

Samantha Jade: The truth about my relationship.

Samantha Jade opens up about the gift of giving, her new music and spending Christmas with someone special.

What are you doing this festive season?

I’m going home to Perth, which i am so excited about! I’m going to hang out with dad, my brothers and my puppies and have, i think, 10 full days off which is so exciting to me.

What does your family Christmas look like?

We’re such a relaxed family on Christmas, like we do presents in the morning – that’s the best part, then we just sit around and we play games and we listen to carols and we eat so much food and literally just [have] family time.

Will your boyfriend (Pat Handlin) be heading home with you?

Yes, my boyfriend is going to attend.

How are things between you two?

We’re going good, we’re very happy!

Is he the one? Would you propose?

Gosh. I don’t know. I think that’s the guy’s job!

Credit: [X]

No comments:

Post a Comment