Monday, July 20, 2015

20/07/15 - Samantha Jade being interviewed for the website "ProjectU.tv"

"Woolworths" commercial croonstress Samantha Jade has plonked the video for her new single on the internet.

"Shake That" is of course the song she’s done with Pitbull and it is quite amazing. I had a little natter on the phone with her and she reckons:

“It’s always fun to team up with someone international – it just adds some flavour to your song.”

She hasn’t actually met Pitbull thought:

“He’s in Miami partying, I couldn’t be there.”

The B-side of the single [Armour] is also amazing, just so you know.

That begs the question, where’s the album Sammy?:

“The album is finished and is definitely coming out in october. I’m really excited about the next single too – it’s one of my favourite songs from the album. I can’t say much about it obviously. But it is a great song!”

Credit: [X]

No comments:

Post a Comment